Mandatory Single Select Filter

I made a Pivot Table which needs 3 Single Select filters to be done by the user, otherwise it will be summing the values (which I don't want to happen because it will show the data incorrectly), so the only way to make it completely proof of human errors is making these mandatory, but I can't find this feature.

I saw this post from May 2020, but it doesn't look as it had any updates on this feature regarding this topic: https://dojo.domo.com/discussion/48810/mandatory-single-select-filter

Have they added this feature somewhere? If not, is there any workaround I can do to deal with this issue?

Tagged:

Comments

• If you click the gear icon on any of your quick filter fields in Analyzer, you can change it from Multi select to Single select.

• @Douglas_Digon

They still haven't implemented this. The current workaround is to utilize a beast mode to display an error if not all the filters are selected (you can use a COUNT to check for duplicates / unfiltered data). You could do this on a page or possibly as the summary number to display "SELECT X, Y and Z filters"

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • @GrantSmith

Thanks for your answer. It worked like a charm!