Google Analytics manager not pulling data

Hello,

We have 2 different websites for which we use Google analytics. I am trying to fetch data from the analytics dashboard. However when I do so, It shows:

Something went wrong getting data!

For both the 'View' as well as the 'Report'.

P.S. my email address does have the access to the Google analytics dashboard

Regards,

S

Answers

• Hi @swap700

Which GA connector are you using? I've typically found more success with the Google Analytics Enterprise connector. Typically error messages like this aren't very helpful and could be a large number of issues. You might want to reach out to your CSM to see if they can give you more information on the exact underlying error as Domo would have access to more verbose error logs.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • Hey Grant,

Thank you for your response. I am using the Google Analytics Advanced Connector. In the past there were employees who have used this connector more than once, not sure why it would break now (even with the similar configurations).

Moreover, I am also not sure what you mean by CSM.

• CSM is your Customer Success Manager - your contact at Domo. I'd talk with them about your specific issue.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • I got it actually, it was just me not allowing Google to download my data during authentication. Once I had that in place, things worked fine.