DataFusion Colorblind

I am wondering if there is a way to activate a colorblind mode for DataFusion? Or is there a way to change the coloring or the dataset columns. I am not able to differentiate between the red and green ones.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓

That's interesting Domo chose those colors as they are usually pretty color conscious. I don't see anything in their documentation that allows you to change which colors are being used. A couple of ideas for you:

• Submit this issue in the Ideas Exchange section of the Dojo to allow for this customization or have them select better default colors.
    • Use Dataset Views - If you don't have access to this, talk to your CSM about getting this feature enabled.
    • Use Magic ETL 2.0 - This is currently in beta, but I hear it is close to being released to everyone. You can ask your CSM if they can enable this beta for you. It processes data much faster than the current Magic ETL.

Hope this helps.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.

Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓

That's interesting Domo chose those colors as they are usually pretty color conscious. I don't see anything in their documentation that allows you to change which colors are being used. A couple of ideas for you:

• Submit this issue in the Ideas Exchange section of the Dojo to allow for this customization or have them select better default colors.
    • Use Dataset Views - If you don't have access to this, talk to your CSM about getting this feature enabled.
    • Use Magic ETL 2.0 - This is currently in beta, but I hear it is close to being released to everyone. You can ask your CSM if they can enable this beta for you. It processes data much faster than the current Magic ETL.

Hope this helps.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • @Dylan in the immediate term contact your CSM and ask them to turn on the Dataset Views beta. DSVs functionally supersede the UI for Fusions and accomplish the same action. I doubt Domo would change the product on a feature that should be sunset (IMHO) but this will help you overcome the blocker.

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"