Search for Cards containing a specific word or phrase

user02380
user02380 Member
edited March 2023 in Datasets

Hi,

I'm somewhat new to Domo and was wondering if there is a way to search for a word or phrase and get a list of all the cards containing the word or phrase? Any help is much appreciated.

Best Answer

• Valiant
    Valiant Coach
    Answer ✓

The magnifying glass up in the top right corner of the application will allow you to search title and description fields within your Domo cards. Just enter the text in the search box that comes up and then click on the "Cards" tab to look at the results for your card.

image.png

Let me know if this isn't what you're looking for.

Sincerely,

ValiantSpur

**Please mark "Accept as Solution" if this post solves your problem
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.

Answers

• Valiant
    Valiant Coach
    Answer ✓

The magnifying glass up in the top right corner of the application will allow you to search title and description fields within your Domo cards. Just enter the text in the search box that comes up and then click on the "Cards" tab to look at the results for your card.

image.png

Let me know if this isn't what you're looking for.

Sincerely,

ValiantSpur

**Please mark "Accept as Solution" if this post solves your problem
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.

• This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for your help.

• Is there a way that we could do this directly in a dashboard? For example, if we can type a specific keyword, and it returns the cards with those specific keywords in the dashboard?

• @trangnguyen

You can utilize the Domo Governance Datasets (specifically Cards) and build a filter card based on the card names where you can serach based on test in the names of those cards.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**