Added a color key to Table

I'm hoping I'm just overlooking something obvious and someone can help me. I'm new to Domo but have worked with other BI software (Tableau, PowerBI, Alteryx) so I feel like there has to be a way to add what I'm looking for.

I have built a visualization card with a spreadsheet-like table. I have added color rules to one of the columns. Is there a way to add a key to explain the colors? I've hunted through Domo settings, searched Domo help, and Googled. I'm starting to despair! Can someone help?

Comments

• Hi @kboudrie 

You could attempt to add a Beast Mode as a column which use the same logic as your color rules and returned a description of that specific coloring. If you didn't want it on the same card you could create a new table card and just list that new beastmode as a column and add the same color rules to it so that it's a separate legend on the same page. The second method I tend to use when I've got many cards on the same page with the same coloring scheme so I don't have to add it to every single card.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
This discussion has been closed.