how to avoid date filter card getting applied to all cards in the dashboard

Hi everyone,

I am facing issues in fixing the date filter card only to specific cards in the dashboard. The filter is getting applied to all the cards instead, even after setting interactions to few cards. All the cards are powered by same dataset.

Any help on this is really appreciated.

Comments

• Hi @user037924 

On your date filter card (while editing your dashboard) > Change Interation - do you have Standard interaction type selected with Enable interaction filters checked and the Apply to selected cards radio button selected and only the cards you want affected by the filter selected in the card list?

How is your date filter card's interactions currently configured?

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • Hi @GrantSmith ,

Yes,. I have enable interactions to only 6 cards from the date filter card, however the filters is getting applied to all the cards in the dashboard.

Note: Complete dashboard is built out of the same data.

• Hi @GrantSmith ,

Any other alternative solution will be very helpful.

My date filter card is in the DOMO inbuilt preset fashion with values like "Today", "Yesterday", "7 days" and so on. However, as I have mentioned earlier clicking on any of these values is filtering all the cards in the dashboard and I also see that it is working as a page filter and not as a normal filter card even after setting interactions only for 6 cards out of 22 cards in the dashboard.

• Godzilla
    Godzilla Contributor

can you share a screenshot of your filter card/page?

Domo Arigato!

**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem as 'Accepted Solution'
This discussion has been closed.