How can I select a date range that shows Facebook data from all campaigns, regardless of start date?

Hi there

What I would like to see: Data for all Facebook campaigns in my card, within a specific date range. I want to see data from all campaigns, regardless of their campaign start date

What I am actually seeing: Data for only the Faceook campaigns in my card which have a start date within my specific range. 

Please help, thank you 

Comments

• sorry if i'm not understanding. 

is the data actually uploaded into Domo that you want to see? (i.e. that has a start date outside of the range of data visible in the card)?

if so, then ... can you just remove a date filter?

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • Hi @user05215 

Because how Facebook designed their API this isn't an option. It's only designed to pull data which starts in your date range.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • Hi there- do you mean adjusting the date range of the Data Set each time I need to adjust the date range of my report in my card? 

• Gotcha- the date range in my Data Set? Or my card? 

• Datestart is not the actual startdate of the campaign. I use startdate aswell and I get daily reports from my campaigns even if they started a while ago.

See below which settings I use for the dateset itself. That might be the solution here aswell.

Not sure if this is perfect but it works for me and might work for you too ?

• Thanks! Does this even work when your card only gives these "date range field" options?  (in yellow) 

This discussion has been closed.