Show all items in a list after applying Page Level filter

Hello Everyone, 

Thanks in Advance.

Is there anyway to show all the item in a list. After applying Page level filter and saved.

Comments

• i don't understand your question.

in what context are you displaying 'a list'?  a table card?  a filter card?

do you want your list to include all data with or without respect to the page filters?

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • Hello  Jaew,

Thanks for quick reply. 

My question is: I have a year slicer which has 2018-2030 value(pic1). When I am applying a page level filter, in the Year slicer there is only a selected value that is showing(Pic2).

Is it possible show all the values in the Year slicer.

• no not at the moment.

Initially, filter cards were designed as a 'one or the other' regarding page filters.  either use a page filter. Or use filter cards, but things get weird when you use both.

the problem is, expectation.  when you use filter cards, you intuitively know to uncheck the box that's filtering your other filter cards.  people don't necessarily think to uncheck the page filters that's filtering the filter cards.  

that said.  one of the things you can do, is alter your filter cards "Interaction Settings" so that they do or don't impact other filter cards.

But have a thought about User Experience.  If I apply a filter to 2019, would I want to see customers from the dawn of time who haven't had interactiosn with my company since 2009.  It would get obnoxious to keep guessing combinations of filter values that were not applicable to my dataset.

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
This discussion has been closed.