CountDistinct Response Time in Seconds

Hi

I am trying to produce a graph by month for tickets which have met my Response SLA.  I have a Countdistinct already on ID as there are duplicates annoyingly but I have a field Response time in seconds and I want to work out which tickets have <=900 and which have >900. 

Response Time in Seconds is my field and ID is my ticket ID.

I tried working with some things on the other posts but I think using this Case Count Distinct it is counting the distinct times as opposed to the IDs?  I had two different calculations one with the less than equal then another with greater than,

count(distinct
CASE
WHEN `stats_first_resp_time_in_secs` <= 900 then `id`
END
)

I hope I have given enough info to understand what I am trying to get, I have my month by month graph using Created At and YOY but I cannot get the bar to match the total number of incidents, because I am almost certainly doing that wrong

Best Answer

Answers

• jaeW_at_Onyx
    jaeW_at_Onyx Coach
    Answer ✓

Why do you need Count Distinct?

To categorize your performance you could write

CASE

WHEN `stats_first_resp_time_in_secs` <= 900 then 'Under SLA' else 'Over SLA'
    END

then take Ticket out of the access and do a row count as your aggregate function.

That should answer how many you had under and over SLA.

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • Would this work the same for strings please?

CASE
    WHEN `custom_fields_incident_severity` = 'Severity 5 (Non-Critical Alert or False Alert) ' then 'Non Actionable' else 'Actionable'
    END

It returns them all as opposed to any Actionables