Pivot table-Add one blank row

Hi Team,

Is there any option or way to add a row heading and a blank row in pivot table. Something like as in attached screen shot, done for DB1 row and PRG row.

Thanks,

Neeti

Comments

• EDIT:: https://youtu.be/YgevJkjeFqw  video showing how to do it.

To get it as a pivot table, I imagine you'd have to treat your 'headers' like you do hierearchies in Excel Pivot Tables.

For example if you wanted to see a grouping for Customers by State, you have Customer and State value on each row, and then can use a Group By.

Your screenshot is a little tough b/c it looks like your Row Axis are measures.  But you could have measures grouped by category assuming the granularity of your data was one row for each metric.

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • Neeti
    Neeti Member

Hi @jaeW_at_Onyx ,

Thank you so much for the informative video. I am gonna follow this in my building activity.

My question was to have a blank colored row between the grouped values. As I have mentioned blue blank line against DB1 and orange blank line against PRG.

Could you please suggest me how we can add a BLANK line as given in my screen shot.

Thanks,

Neeti

• Neeti, a blank row could just be a row with a space in it.  Add it to the Measures table I described.

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
This discussion has been closed.