Beast Mode Manager Tab

Options

Hi,

I was reading an article about the Beast Manager tab (https://knowledge.domo.com/Welcome/Domo_User_Interface/Data_Center_Layout_(with_Beast_Mode_Manager)#Beast_Mode_Manager_tab). But when I am looking in my Data Center I cannot see it. Do you have any idea how to access it?

Thanks!

Best Answer

• ST_-Superman-_
    Answer ✓
    Options

Wait a few weeks.  The beast mode manager is still in Beta.  You can try reaching out to @chucki to be included in the beta, but it is not available in the general release yet.

I would anticipate that you will hear more about this feature in the Domopalooza streams.

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman

Answers

• ST_-Superman-_
    Answer ✓
    Options

Wait a few weeks.  The beast mode manager is still in Beta.  You can try reaching out to @chucki to be included in the beta, but it is not available in the general release yet.

I would anticipate that you will hear more about this feature in the Domopalooza streams.

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman