Filter to Identify records that fall between two dates

I have a dataset that includes an enrollment date and a disenrollment date.  The users need the ability to select a year and see anyone who was active during that year. Participants can be active for up to three years. I'm trying to create a filter card that allows the user to select a year and have that filter the data to anyone who was active during that year (Year(EnrollDate) <= [Filtered Year] AND Year(DisenrollDate) <= [Filtered Year]) but I've had no success.  Is there a way to do that in Domo without creating duplicate rows of data for each year since that would also duplicate any values? 

Example:  Client X is enrolled 3/1/2016 and disenrolled 7/15/2018 so they were active in 2016, 2017 and 2018.

Tagged:

Comments

• What field are you filtering on?  When a user selects the year 2017 they are applying a filter to look at a field and only keep the results that =2017.  

could you provide some screenshots of sample data, as well as how you are expecting the card to behave?

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
This discussion has been closed.