Data Assembler

Godiepi
Godiepi Coach
edited March 2023 in Datasets

Hi Domo and Dojo Users

I am interested in some feedback about using Domo Data Assembler. 

I have looked for some documentation or examples of when and how to use it, but I haven't  had any luck.  

Any information would be great. Thanks

Domo Arigato!

**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem as 'Accepted Solution'

Best Answer

• JacobFolsom
    JacobFolsom Admin
    Answer ✓

Hello @Godiepi ,

This is currently not a documented feature. I recommend you reach out to your Customer Success Manager and they can bring in a member of our Tech Solutions team to have a working session with you to explore best practices and use.

Jacob Folsom
    **Say “Thanks” by clicking the “heart” in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"

Answers

• JacobFolsom
    JacobFolsom Admin
    Answer ✓

Hello @Godiepi ,

This is currently not a documented feature. I recommend you reach out to your Customer Success Manager and they can bring in a member of our Tech Solutions team to have a working session with you to explore best practices and use.

Jacob Folsom
    **Say “Thanks” by clicking the “heart” in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • Not sure if you ever got any info on Data Assembler, if your still looking for some info let me know, I have been using for about 5 months now and it is really quite amazing, especially if you happen to working with real time live data and need to grab snapshots of certain elements over time.

Let me know if I can help

Thanks

Randy

• Hi @Randyb 

Sounds like you are an expert on how to use the assembler.  I am tagging my co-worker Shannon @smaiolo   who would be very interested getting in contact with you about this feature.

Thank you

Domo Arigato!

**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem as 'Accepted Solution'
  • No problem, I'd be glad to help

Randy