Domo Stories: Passing page filters through when linking to another card

Does anyone know if it is possible to pass page level filters through when your interaction with a card on a dashboard is to link to another card? From I can tell it does not look like it is possible. I also have visual bugs when using a slider filter and a checkbox filter concurrently has anyone else seen this?

Comments

• Can you provide a screenshot of the visual bug?

The only way that I know to pass filters through is by using some HTML coding from within a table card.  I use that trick a lot to filter a destination page based on the line that is clicked on in a table card.

I am not aware of a way to pass that on when you are talking about the dashboard interaction.

What kind of card are your users clicking on to link them to the other content?

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
  • Jessica
    Jessica Contributor

Can you share how you do what you said

The only way that I know to pass filters through is by using some HTML coding from within a table card.  I use that trick a lot to filter a destination page based on the line that is clicked on in a table card.

This discussion has been closed.