Best Practice: Alternate use case for new Flex Table card type

swagner
swagner Contributor
edited March 2023 in Scheduled Reports

Flex Tables were announced at dp19 and - what an AWESOME new card type!  Playing around with it yesterday I found a alternate way to use the card.  Check out the video below to see what I came up with.  Includes a couple of ideas on how to enhance the card options as well.

@DaniBoy 

Best Answer

• swagner
    swagner Contributor
    Answer ✓

Here is an updated version of the video

Answers

• @swagner 

More amazing content, love it!!! You are a rock star!

• This is a great use for this card!  Thanks for sharing.  You just earned yourself another youtube subscriber as well ?

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
  • We are going to be creating a Domo customer video section in our revived YouTube channel. Scott we want to bring your stuff over as well! Check it out here. https://domo.ly/youtube

youtube banner.png

• guitarhero23
    guitarhero23 Contributor

Dani, 

If you have any specific videos you'd like customers to demo I'd say let us know if you're looking for anything inparticular. I'm well versed in making these sorts of things as I'm sure others here are as well and would be happy to make a video or two going through something.

**Make sure to like any users posts that helped you and accept the ones who solved your issue.**
  • swagner
    swagner Contributor
    Answer ✓

Here is an updated version of the video

This discussion has been closed.