Salesforce Visualforce Iframe

I'm asking again...another way.

I can create a visualforce page in Salesforce.  It embeds the card that I select.  

I want to take this a stelp further, and insert/pass the Salesforce Account ID of whatever account my users are looking at into this Iframe?

I know it can be done.  For the love of all things Domo someone please help.  

<apex:page standardController="Account">

<iframe src="https://myawesomeeomployer.domo.com/embed/card/720220402?" width="350" height="250" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe></apex:page>

Tagged:

Comments

• So this is a shot in the dark, but it might just work.

Take a look at this article on Page Analyzer Links: https://knowledge.domo.com/Visualize/Adding_Cards_to_Domo/KPI_Cards/Transforming_Data_Using_Beast_Mode/04Sample_Beast_Mode_Calculations#Page_Analyzer_Links_(or_Deep_Linking_with_Filters)

We have a few of these set up in production. Basically it creates and applys a page filter in the URL of the page. 

Taking the of the produced urls from setting this up, I was able to manually update the value in the url and have the card change what was filtered. I'm wondering if you couldn't do something similar, stripping everything you need from the ?pfilters... on and then add a variable based on the salesforce account id that was being viewed? 

Like I said, it's a bit of a longshot, but it may work.

Best of luck,
    Valiant

**Please mark "Accept as Solution" if this post solves your problem
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.

• Jarvis
    Jarvis Domo Employee

I would suggest reaching out to your Domo Account Manager and see if that have resources to help point you in the correct direction. If this is not in The Domo Knowledge base than it may request some customization if it is possible. 

• Canioagain
    Canioagain Contributor

Not helpful Jarvis.  I don't want to pay for Pro Serv.  It's not in the Knowledge base.  This seems like something that someone else could have done already I was hoping the Dojo would help me.  

• Canioagain
    Canioagain Contributor

great idea thank you