Anyone else not get the NLG / Insights option in the October release?

Apparently it may have shown up last night and gotten removed today.  But just curious if anyone still has it available in their instance. 

Comments

• I was looking forward to exploring this feature as well.  However, I have had difficulty finding it.  Anyone else able to view this?  Do we know if this is actually available now?

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
  • I am also not able to see the data science actions mentioned in the release notes

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
  • @ST_-Superman-_ The data science actions if I understand correctly are going to be paid features, not built in.  You'd have to reach out to your CSM to get them activated, but when I did last week they told me it was a paid thing and they'd be emailing out more material about it in a few weeks.

• I heard back from my CSM - the features were just put in Beta.  They won't be out for another few weeks.  Disappointed for sure. I was looking forward to testing that out.  

• I'm now just able to see Insights associated with my cards.  Provides some useful basic stats.  Too bad it's not editable.  

Access is through an ever so subtle icon in the upper left:

Insights.PNG

Happy hunting,

Laurie

• Thanks @LLucinski I saw that too. I wish we could drill down into them..that would be great.  They change based on the card type and data you have it in on how they write it up...so that is helpful for people new to the cards/data.