How do I build a card containing DOMO users, the group they are in and their permission level?

Dot_Perez
Dot_Perez Member
edited March 2023 in Scheduled Reports

For auditing and annual recertification processes, I need to find a way to create a card in DOMO that contains elements from several of the areas in the administrator tools. For example, the user name, the permission level they have, and the groups they have access to. I know how to find this information by looking up each person individually. It would be great to be able to put the data in a card. It would be easier to distribute groups of people for annual recertification and auditing puposes this way.

Best Answer

• AS
    AS Coach
    Answer ✓

There is a DomoMetrics type dataset called Users by Role which contains the person, their permission, and a row of that person for every group they belong to.  You might need to get in touch with support to get that spun up for you.

Columns:

User : Person's name from their profile

User ID : Domo user id 

Employee Number : Number from the user profile

Email address

User Still Exists : a T/F flag for active status essentially

Is Domo User :  a T/F flag indicating if the user is a Domo employee, like Support or your account manager

User Role : Privelege level

Group : Name of the group the user is in

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"

Answers

• AS
    AS Coach
    Answer ✓

There is a DomoMetrics type dataset called Users by Role which contains the person, their permission, and a row of that person for every group they belong to.  You might need to get in touch with support to get that spun up for you.

Columns:

User : Person's name from their profile

User ID : Domo user id 

Employee Number : Number from the user profile

Email address

User Still Exists : a T/F flag for active status essentially

Is Domo User :  a T/F flag indicating if the user is a Domo employee, like Support or your account manager

User Role : Privelege level

Group : Name of the group the user is in

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • Thank you for this suggestion. I've just created the support ticket to get this going.

This discussion has been closed.