Every time I save a card I am prompted to share it. How do I turn this off?

It gets really annoying very fast when you are card building and you keep getting prompted to share the card or the drill path card, or the next drill path card... 

Thanks,

W

Comments

• Interesting, I don't remember ever seeing that, or it was too long ago to remember but definitely don't now. Are you new to Domo and the Getting Started helper is telling you to until you complete it? Can you send a screenshot?

**Make sure to like any users posts that helped you and accept the ones who solved your issue.**
  • whm2
    whm2 Member

I have been using Domo for quite a while. We were using the Beta of the new analyzer features before they rolled out. I have only seen this since the new features were rolled out. I think that was last week. I thought it might go away if I shared the card but that had no impact. I am not always card building, most of my time is spent creating and validating the datasets. I was helping one of our users with a bunch of new cards and it was driving me nuts. It only happens on a new card or new drill path.

Thanks,

W

• rahul93
    rahul93 Contributor

Never happened to me. Probably they must have turned that setting off or something like that, because i have never ever seen that. \

• frwern01
    frwern01 Contributor

Thank you for posting. This came out with one of the updates and it sooooo gets in my way when building/managing cards.

• @WHM

I updated and merged your legacy profile with your newer one so that all of your history is one profile. You also have your original handle back.

Thanks!

• WHM
    WHM Contributor

Thanks! And I got a 2 year Dojo anniversary badge! Any word on turning off the popup? 

Thanks again for fixing my Dojo account!

• @WHM

Is this is a feature request? If so I will move this thread to the ideas section so it can get traction with the Engineering  team.

Maybe there is an admin setting to mange the pop up frequency, i will have someone look in to it.

Thanks!

Dani

• WHM
    WHM Contributor

Thanks Dani! I do not know of anyone not annoyed by that popup! yes, feature request it is! The other thing is that it is not even a "share with someone else" it is an "invite someone to Domo", not that "share" would be any less annoying ?

Thanks tons for reaching out!

W

This discussion has been closed.