Hover Text Macros/Data Set Macros - Creating text for other pieces of information

I have a card with a 100% bar chart. It shows the percent conformance for questions answered on a number of checklists. There are supposed to be 5 checklists completed and we want hover text that includes that data. How can I use the macros to include data for different categories?

Comments

• Hi all,

Can anybody help out @jgames?

Thanks!

• Kurbz
    Kurbz Member

Hi,

You can build a beast mode field in which you can concatenate all of the Text and Values into the field.

then select the field as your hover text.

rgds,

• RGranada
    RGranada Contributor

Hi @Kurbz,

I'm also interested in this topic. So is it possible to select a BeastMode as the source of the Hover text, even if it is not a serie in the chart? 

How can i accomplish this?

Thank you in advance.

Ricardo Granada 

MajorDomo@Lusiaves

**If the post solves your problem, mark it by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can say "Thank you" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
  • Kurbz
    Kurbz Member
    Sorry guys.
    I am incorrect. The proposal above can be done but used with the summary value not hover. Apologies. There are many requests/ideas submitted to allow what you are asking for. Ultimately that is the ability to build custom macros. Again. Sorry for the incorrect initial response.
    K.
This discussion has been closed.