Tree Map - "Other" Drilldown - Filter Defaults to Arbitrary Value?

I have a tree map which shows the top 20 Business Units by value plus an "Other" category. When I drill down into the "Other" category, the drill card places a default filter on an arbitrary Business Unit. Is there any way to avoid that behavior?

Best Answer

• Domo_Diesel
    Domo_Diesel Member
    Answer ✓

Hi @Paul_Sales_FVE, happy to help you here.  When you drill into "other" on the tree map card, a filter should be applied for all categories that are in the "other" bucket.  It should not be random, and I can't seem to replicate the issue you are experiencing.  If it continues, I recommend you reach out to Domo Support and share with them the card with the issue.

Answers

• Hi all,

Can anybody help out @Paul_Sales_FVE?

Thanks!

• Domo_Diesel
    Domo_Diesel Member
    Answer ✓

Hi @Paul_Sales_FVE, happy to help you here.  When you drill into "other" on the tree map card, a filter should be applied for all categories that are in the "other" bucket.  It should not be random, and I can't seem to replicate the issue you are experiencing.  If it continues, I recommend you reach out to Domo Support and share with them the card with the issue.

• It appears that this issue was resolved in a recent update. Thank you for the follow-up @Domo_Diesel.

This discussion has been closed.