Table card export to PPT

I am creating a powerpoint slide from a domo page, however the table cards that I have got cut off, it is missing the last 3 columns. What can I do so it pull all the columns in?

Comments

• I am having the same issue exporting a Domo table to Powerpoint but cutting off Rows. The only solution I found is to export a second time to Excel, add rows to the Powerpoint slide and copy/paste the missing data. Then format it. Not a preferable solution. Looking for help too!

• lucywo
    lucywo Member

Any update on this request?

Thanks

• We are also having card sizing issues. The card cuts off the legend or eliminates key information like averages.  The only way to get the information to display is to make a full page card size, but we need them smaller (like 3x3).  Is there any resolution to size and include all of the card information?

• Same issue here and it's incredibly frustrating. I get exactly the same scenario on the scheduled email reports too. Is there a workaround?

• Similar issue. @DaniBoy can you help the group here understand the priority and solution here?

• We are having the same issue, Is there a workaround for this? 

@DaniBoy 

Our table cards are wide because they are dealing with financial information, 16 columns. 15 columns export to PPT

• Having this same issue where exporting to PPT is coming out small and cutting off rows. What can we do to make this work as my reports are not functional

This discussion has been closed.