DOMO Objects Metadata Management
Hi, please correct me if i'm wrong.
1. There is a dataset named "Card Usage with Datasource and Owner Information", but the data refreshment frequency is daily and cannot be increased, so the information like "Last Viewed", "Last Updated Date" is misleading.
2. There is no dataset that shows the relations of datasets and dataflows (Query, Magic).
3. There is no way to see Dataset's ID on DOMO screen.
I'm wondering what is the best practice around metadata management on DOMO.
Can anybody help out @yoshidadaisu01?
You can try Excel Admin Plugin as well as ask Domo for Data Governance datasets (DGD) which contain metadata.
You are right, dataset ID is mising but we can use DGD to get more info.0
The new Governance datasets are great, so do a search in the Appstore. The dataset id's are in these tables, too. I created beast modes to have clickable links in table cards. Thought they may be helpful to you. Just update the company in the concat statement.
Let me know if you have questions. I've been having a great time with these datasets!
Breaking Down Silos - Building Bridges
**Say "Thanks" by clicking a reaction in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"1
- 10.5K All Categories
- 8 Connect
- 918 Connectors
- 250 Workbench
- 470 Transform
- 1.7K Magic ETL
- 69 SQL DataFlows
- 477 Datasets
- 195 Visualize
- 253 Beast Mode
- 2.1K Charting
- 11 Variables
- 81 Cards, Dashboards, Stories
- 17 Automate
- 354 APIs & Domo Developer
- 89 Apps
- 3 Workflows
- 20 Predict
- 5 Jupyter Workspaces
- 15 R & Python Tiles
- 247 Distribute
- 63 Domo Everywhere
- 243 Scheduled Reports
- 21 Manage
- 42 Governance & Security
- 175 Product Ideas
- 1.2K Ideas Exchange
- 12 Community Forums
- 27 Getting Started
- 14 Community Member Introductions
- 55 Community News
- 4.5K Archive