Google Analytics Advanced Connector

Wardy
Wardy Member
edited March 2023 in Datasets

Hi all, is it possible to get Google Analytics Advanced Connector in Domo Free version?

Essentially, I'm wanting to pull back data longer than 30 days prior to me setting up the data source.

Thanks for confirming.

Best Answer

• Austin
    Austin Domo Employee
    Answer ✓

Wardy,

Thank you for reaching out in regard to the Advanced Google Analytics connector. At this time, the advanced version of this connector is not available to Freemium instances, but we can get a few set up for you if you were to join a trial version of the full Domo experience. I will follow up with you on Wednesday 08/31 if we haven't heard from you before then.

-Austn Webb

Technical Advisor

**Say “Thanks" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"

Answers

• kshah008
    kshah008 Contributor

Hi all,

Can anybody help @Wardy out?

Thanks!

• Austin
    Austin Domo Employee
    Answer ✓

Wardy,

Thank you for reaching out in regard to the Advanced Google Analytics connector. At this time, the advanced version of this connector is not available to Freemium instances, but we can get a few set up for you if you were to join a trial version of the full Domo experience. I will follow up with you on Wednesday 08/31 if we haven't heard from you before then.

-Austn Webb

Technical Advisor

**Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • Austin
    Austin Domo Employee

Wardy,

I am following up to see if you are still in need of assistance in regard to this request. If so, please reply to this message or send an email to support@domo.com.
    -Austn Webb
    Technical Advisor

• kshah008
    kshah008 Contributor

@Wardy, tagging you to check out Austin's replies. 

• Thanks Guys - question was answered.

All the best.