microsoft sharepoint data connector

We are trying to setup a Microsoft Sharepoint data connector but we are getting the following error:

Server was unable to process request. ---> Access is denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED))

Have contacted support and they are not able to assist us in setting up the data connector. Does anyone know how the Sharepoint configuration needs to be setup on the user side?

Best Answer

• CoreVest
    CoreVest Member
    Answer ✓

There are 2 types of Sharepoint data connectors, an On-premise and an Online. Once we switched to the online version of sharepoint we were able to connector properly 

Answers

• I'm trying to set up a sharepoint dataset as well and having the same issue. I'm thinking it has something to do with the access rights associated with the login I'm using, but not 100% sure.

• I have been working with my System Admin, and even going as far as using their Admin credentials and we still get the same issue. I have reached out to Microsoft support and they informed that we should reach out to Domo since they are the ones who created the API, they should know how to configure. Long story short, we have an API connector for Microsoft Sharepoint that no one knows how to configure to make it work......

• we are having similar issues and have escalated to the connector team

• Not a good sign

• Thanks for the feedback on this one, I have escalated to the connector team and a support ticket has been opened. Look for an update soon to this thread.

Regards,

Dani

• CoreVest
    CoreVest Member
    Answer ✓

There are 2 types of Sharepoint data connectors, an On-premise and an Online. Once we switched to the online version of sharepoint we were able to connector properly 

• Folks,

An update will be applied to all customer environments in the next 48 hours which should address these issues.

Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues here later in the week.

Thanks for your patience!

Regards,

Dani