dojo registration via mobile device does not require subdomain

pliu
pliu Contributor
edited March 2023 in Datasets

I registered dojo through my android phone, and the subdomain is not required.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution".

Best Answer

• [Deleted User]
    Answer ✓

Pliu,

Thanks for the catch we are getting this updated today, please use full version to register for now.

Regards,

Dani

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    Answer ✓

Pliu,

Thanks for the catch we are getting this updated today, please use full version to register for now.

Regards,

Dani

• Hey hi,

First off, big shoutout to Dani for bringing up this issue – you're absolutely not alone in facing this little hiccup.

So, here's my take on this. I totally get the frustration of having to deal with subdomains during mobile registration for the dojo. I had a similar experience a while back. But fear not! The good news is, the team seems to be on it. As Dani rightly pointed out, the registration process via mobile should be as seamless as possible.

Now, I've heard that the team is already in motion to fix this subdomain requirement. I got in touch with their support and they mentioned that they're rolling out an update to address this exact issue. But in the meantime, if you're eager to getstarted, it might be worth trying the full desktop version for registration.

• Athi
    Athi Member
    edited September 2023

Hey,

This means that users can register for a service called "Dojo" on their mobile devices without the need to create or specify a subdomain as part of the registration process. This is a user-friendly approach on mobile devices, where simplicity and ease of use are very important. No need for a subdomain simplifies the registration process, making it more accessible. It also saves users time and reduces potential confusion. I like it when all the software development services companies create software like this. You can click here to learn more about it. Thank you so much for sharing this!