How do you get to the orgchart in Domo?

Johnf
Johnf Contributor
edited March 2023 in Datasets

Where do you go to get to the new orgchart in Domo?

Best Answers

• ckatzman
    ckatzman Contributor
    Answer ✓

Click on your avatar/image in the upper right of the Domo page, select profile.  On your profile page, the Org Chart link is in the upper right corner.

**Say thank you by clicking the 'thumbs up'
    **Be sure to select the answer that represents the best solution and mark as "Accept as Solution"
  • kshah008
    kshah008 Contributor
    Answer ✓

@Johnf, did ckatzman's reply help answer your question? 

Answers

• ckatzman
    ckatzman Contributor
    Answer ✓

Click on your avatar/image in the upper right of the Domo page, select profile.  On your profile page, the Org Chart link is in the upper right corner.

**Say thank you by clicking the 'thumbs up'
    **Be sure to select the answer that represents the best solution and mark as "Accept as Solution"
  • kshah008
    kshah008 Contributor
    Answer ✓

@Johnf, did ckatzman's reply help answer your question? 

• MitchyMitch8
    MitchyMitch8 Domo Employee

@Johnf I'm the product manager for the Org Explorer and would love to get your feedback on how we can improve it. Would you be open to a quick phone call about how you're using and what you'd like to see?

• Johnf
    Johnf Contributor

@MitchyMitch8, I could do a quick phone call at 1:30 pm central time this afternoon.

507-386-3064

I haven't used it much as not all employees are in Domo. Our HR software Halogen has an orgchart that shows all employees. So I tend to use it. I haven't used the my profile to much.

johnf

• MitchyMitch8
    MitchyMitch8 Domo Employee

@Johnf Doh! I somehow missed your response... Do you have any time Tuesday for a quick call?

• Johnf
    Johnf Contributor

@MitchyMitch8 at 2:00 pm central time would work.