how do i schedule cards or a slide show to be sent automatically each week?

I would like to schedule a link, or the cards themselves, to be sent automatically each week.  I can see how to manually do that, but not automatically.  Thank you.

Best Answer

• ckatzman
    ckatzman Contributor
    Answer ✓

That's brand new functionality that was shown last week at Domopalooza.  I think it's only in beta at the moment, not sure when it will be deployed fully in production.  I believe there is a process for companies to be part of the beta, meaning you get early access to it (and all that comes with that... possibly buggy?).  Recommend you check with your DOMO Account Executive.

**Say thank you by clicking the 'thumbs up'
    **Be sure to select the answer that represents the best solution and mark as "Accept as Solution"

Answers

• ckatzman
    ckatzman Contributor
    Answer ✓

That's brand new functionality that was shown last week at Domopalooza.  I think it's only in beta at the moment, not sure when it will be deployed fully in production.  I believe there is a process for companies to be part of the beta, meaning you get early access to it (and all that comes with that... possibly buggy?).  Recommend you check with your DOMO Account Executive.

**Say thank you by clicking the 'thumbs up'
    **Be sure to select the answer that represents the best solution and mark as "Accept as Solution"
  • kshah008
    kshah008 Contributor

@Jdoerfler, did ckatzman's reply help answer your question?

• thank you for the help

• yes, thank you for the help

• Are we there yet?  Anyone heard when this is coming?

This discussion has been closed.