restricting access to data sets

Hello, I'm new to Domo. Our organization is currently planning to roll it out to the organization in the near future. I've put together several data sets that will be available for people to use in card creation. There are a couple of these data sets that have sensitive data and should not be available to the entire team to use. It's obvious how to limit access to cards but I'm not finding how to limit the access to a data set. Could someone point me in a direction to find out how to do this?

Thanks  

Best Answer

• btamm
    btamm Member
    Answer ✓

Thanks, I had simultaneously put in a support ticket and learned that access to data sets is granted by giving access to cards using the sets. Once someone is able to access a card that accesses a set, they are now able to use the dataset to create additional cards.

Question answered!

Answers

• kshah008
    kshah008 Contributor

Hi all,

Can anybody help @btamm with their question?

Thanks!

• btamm
    btamm Member
    Answer ✓

Thanks, I had simultaneously put in a support ticket and learned that access to data sets is granted by giving access to cards using the sets. Once someone is able to access a card that accesses a set, they are now able to use the dataset to create additional cards.

Question answered!