Dynamic Group governance data

Jessica
Jessica Contributor
edited March 2023 in Governance & Security

Is there anyway to get the criteria that was used to create a Dynamic group as a governance dataset or somewhere in DOMO without having to open every group individually?

Tagged:

Answers

• LWalker
    LWalker Domo Employee

Hi Jessica,

Yes, you can use the Domo Governance Console to access information about Dynamic Groups and their criteria. The Governance Console is a feature that allows administrators to view and manage the content and users in their Domo instance.

To access the Governance Console, follow these steps:

1. Log in to your Domo instance as an administrator.
    2. Click on the "More" icon (three dots) in the top-right corner of the screen and select "Admin Settings."
    3. In the Admin Settings page, click on the "Governance" tab.
    4. In the Governance Console, you can view all of the Dynamic Groups in your instance and their criteria by clicking on the "Dynamic Groups" section.

From there, you can export the list of Dynamic Groups and their criteria to a CSV file or view them directly in the console. This should help you access the criteria used to create Dynamic Groups without having to open each group individually,

Let me know if this helps.

• Jessica
    Jessica Contributor

I am an administrator, on my home screen there are no three dots but I can select the tab at the top that says More

On the tab, I select Admin and on the Admin screen I selected Groups under Governance.

I selected Dynamic Groups and I can see the list but there is no export and there is no column that shows the logic per each group.