Fiscal Year Beast Mode

damen
damen Contributor

Hi all,

I am trying to create a filter on the dashboard for us to be able to filter by fiscal year

The problem I am running into is that we have already contacted Domo about giving us the fiscal year option so all of the cards below this filter are already in fiscal year. The filter above is not. I have a simple beast mode that took the year(`purchase date`) and have it filtered by that but need to have a fiscal year calculation added to that beast mode instead.

This is what I have so far. I am not sure what the syntax is supposed to look like but Domo doesn't like this one. Can someone help with what I need here?

**Our fiscal year begins July 1 so anything that is between July 1, 2021 and June 30, 2022 would be FY 2022

If this helps, feel free to agree, accept or awesome it!

Answers

• @damen Just from the syntax error standpoint, it looks like you might be missing a final end statement:

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**

**Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**

• damen
    damen Contributor

Ok so I fixed the () issue and now I'm back to square one. This is the new filter based on that coding above.

when I put the year function in front of it, I only am able to get 2022 to show up

If this helps, feel free to agree, accept or awesome it!