Value 'XXX' does not exist for the field 'project' // Jira Field does not exist

peterjamf
peterjamf Member
edited September 2022 in Connectors

Hi, I'm having problems getting my dataset to work with the Jira connectors.

In the JQL query input, when I try to filter on project field (project='XXX') and run the dataset I get the error Domo is ready, but Jira failed to return the requested data with the following error: The value 'XXX' does not exist for the field 'project'

I have also tried the Project_id and Project_name fields instead; these each give an error like Domo is ready, but Jira failed to return the requested data with the following error: Field 'Project_key' does not exist or you do not have permission to view it.

Either of the above options work just fine when querying directly inside Jira. If I remove the project filter and to run the dataset successfully, I can also see the Project_key/Project_id fields just fine.

Any help appreciated - thank you! Can provide screenshots if better.

Best Answer

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓

If it works without the project filter, I would suggest having the connector set without a filter and then create an ETL that would then filter to the specific project that you are interested in.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.

Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓

If it works without the project filter, I would suggest having the connector set without a filter and then create an ETL that would then filter to the specific project that you are interested in.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.