Is there a way in Domo to show/hide columns in a table type of card ?

so I have a table card which has 10 total columns (i.e. column 1-10). I want to give an option on my end application (where I would embed my dashboard) to user to see only selected columns dynamically in this table.

So a user can select that I don't want to see column 5 and column 8, so this table should hide those 2 columns for that user.

How can I achieve this ?

Comments

• there is not currently a way in a table card to allow the end user to conditionally hide columns. You could use PDP to hide values if you need to hide sensitive information.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • @MarkSnodgrass I actually don't want to hide something permanently for a user. I want to give ability to user to show/hide columns so that they can select only the columns they are interested in. One use can be interested in some other columns and another user might be interested in some other columns. But I think this is not possible in domo by default.

Thank you for the help.

• @vgupta DDX bricks were just released by Domo and one of the new charts is called DDX Dynamic Columns. You may want to look into this and see if you can implement it. They are configured differently than traditional cards, but Domo has tried to make it as easy as possible to power it up. You can find it by going to the app store and search for DDX and then look for DDX Dynamic Columns.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • @MarkSnodgrass Thank you. I'll have a look at it.