Google sheets alternative? Migration Strategy

We have been on a google based email platform since getting DOMO, we have utilized the google sheets connector to connect and import several datasets for ETLs and cards. We will be migrating away from google based email and will have Microsoft office 365 moving forward. Admittedly, I don't have much of exposure to anything else other than traditional excel and google sheets, it appears that the online based version of excel appears analogous to google sheets but I do not see a connector for that. It does appear however that there is a connector for Microsoft Onedrive which looks to be analogous to Google Drive and it can be pulled in that way.

Would the best approach to be convert our existing google sheets to office 365, pull them in via OneDrive and then manually map over all cards and ETLs to the OneDrive versions of the data sets and retire the google sheet versions?

I do not have much experience with workbench and I realize I could convert them to excel and upload that way but we need a solution that can import every 15 minutes and can be accessed simultaneously by several users at a time.

Comments

• I would suggest using the Microsoft SharePoint Online Rest Connector if your files are stored Office 365. There is a little bit of setup required in your Azure instance, but it gives you good flexibility to consume any Excel file that is stored in SharePoint/Office 365. Here is a link to the KB article:

https://domohelp.domo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360043436773-Microsoft-Sharepoint-Online-REST-Connector

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • @mbrennan I agree with @MarkSnodgrass the SharePoint rest connector is awesome. We have all our files in teams and them pull them in from there. Only problem is if you are using the Government cloud version of O365 then it won't work. I have both gov cloud and non gov cloud for O365 and am so mad I can't use this connector everywhere.

**If this answer solved your problem be sure to like it and accept it as a solution!