Getting the most out of the Community Forums
edited March 24 in Getting Started
Here are some tips and tricks for using this forum:
- Make sure you're logged in. You can engage with others and rank up on the leaderboards.
- Change your username and avatar. You can be easily recognized and earn a reputation among other users on the Forums.
- Subscribe to categories. You can choose to follow categories you're interested in.
- Use the reactions. These let you share how you feel about other’s comments.
- Mention others. Put an @ symbol before the username to mention someone. They’ll get notified when you do.
- Update your notification preferences. You’ll receive a notification if someone mentions you or posts to a discussion that you’ve bookmarked. You can set notifications from the Edit Profile page.
- Send messages. You can private message members by going to your inbox, or visiting their profile page (click their username anywhere).
- Check out the forum from your mobile phone. Just go to the forum URL in your browser - no need to download an app.
- Want to embed a YouTube video, a Pinterest Pin or a Tweet? Just paste in the link. The platform will handle the embedding for you!
Do you have more questions about using Domo's Community Forums? Ask them in the comments below.
- 7.7K All Categories
- 7 Connect
- 922 Connectors
- 245 Workbench
- 477 Transform
- 1.8K Magic ETL
- 60 SQL DataFlows
- 446 Datasets
- 57 Visualize
- 205 Beast Mode
- 2.1K Charting
- 8 Variables
- 23 Cards, Dashboards, Stories
- 4 Automate
- 349 APIs & Domo Developer
- 84 Apps
- 15 Predict
- 3 Jupyter Workspaces
- 12 R & Python Tiles
- 242 Distribute
- 60 Domo Everywhere
- 241 Scheduled Reports
- 15 Manage
- 36 Governance & Security
- 42 Product Ideas
- 1.1K Ideas Exchange
- 2 Community Forums
- 15 Getting Started
- 2 Community Member Introductions
- 50 Community News
- 18 Event Recordings
- 576 日本支部