Page Filters in Mobile - User Level

EF1218
EF1218 Member
edited March 2023 in Datasets

What level of user does one have to be to access page filters in mobile? Would an editor have access to that? 

Thanks!

Comments

• I would expect that if you're talking about just accessing the ones an editor/admin has added to the page that all normaly users  (Participant and up) could access it. Is that not what you're experiencing?

**Make sure to like any users posts that helped you and accept the ones who solved your issue.**
  • According to this KB article, https://knowledge.domo.com/Optimize/Filtering_Data/02Applying_Page-Level_Filters, particpants cannot add or remove page filters. 

Also, any admin or editor can remove a filter, so a filter may have been removed by another user. Filters can also be hidden from view initially, making them difficult to use. 

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • I noticed that you were specifically asking about mobile.  Any user other than a social user should be able to access the page filters.  Looking at my own page, I see that I need to tap the menu button at the top right to reach filters.  If you have a user who should have access, but "doesn't", you may want to suggest they try that, or look at it with them.  

DataMaven
    Breaking Down Silos - Building Bridges
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking a reaction in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"