Quick books Workbench Error : Could not find any resources for the specified culture/neutral culture

I am getting an error in workbench for one of my quickbooks job while running it. The error is:

Could not find any resources appropriate for the specified culture or the neutral culture. Make sure "DomoDataReaders.QuickBooksDataReader.Controls.QuickBooksNotificationDlg.en-US.resources" was correctly embedded or linked into assembly "DomoDataReaders" at compile time, or that all the satellite assemblies required are loadable and fully signed.

Below is the screenshot.

QB 11 July.PNG

Thanks,

Best Answer

• user02879
    user02879 Member
    Answer ✓

Thanks @guitarhero23 ! I searched about it and found this article .

I updated the configuration for my dataset job by updating the source file location and this error was gone. Seems like my source file was moved or replaced that's why I was getting that error.

Answers

• guitarhero23
    guitarhero23 Contributor

If you haven't already I'd recommend reaching out to support for this while you see if anyone here has encountered a similar issue. I use Quickbooks with Workbench and haven't come across this.

**Make sure to like any users posts that helped you and accept the ones who solved your issue.**
  • user02879
    user02879 Member
    Answer ✓

Thanks @guitarhero23 ! I searched about it and found this article .

I updated the configuration for my dataset job by updating the source file location and this error was gone. Seems like my source file was moved or replaced that's why I was getting that error.

• guitarhero23
    guitarhero23 Contributor

Jeez that was a wild error for something as simple as that. We have had the file move without my knowledge and I remember the error being more straight forward

**Make sure to like any users posts that helped you and accept the ones who solved your issue.**
This discussion has been closed.