Domo Stats Connector - Page Owners

Hey Guys

Looking for some assitance on Domo Stats - currently using and they`re great! - what I`m looking for is an option for using/manipulating the page owner - can view in the admin page, but not export- the beta excel plug in used to provide this functionality, but it`s changed and I can`t see this info there.......

Please let me know if this is an option

Thanks

Nick

Best Answer

• ST_-Superman-_
    Answer ✓

Yes.  When you click on "Add Account" the default setting for some reason is for them to populate your email address for customer.  However, the note to the side tells you that it should get populated with the portion of your URL before the .domo.com part.

Try adding a new account and make sure to populate with the correct customer info

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman

Answers

• cwolman
    cwolman Contributor

You can find this info in the Domo Governance Datasets.  This is available in the app store via a connector.  Do a search for Domo Governance Datasets and you should find it.

-----------------
    Chris
  • Nick_
    Nick_ Member

@cwolman Thank you for the pointer, looks to be what I need, however, looks like i`m running into some trouble ?

I`ve created an access token via the admin page, but get the following message:

"SyntaxError:Invalid JSON: <json>:1:0 Expected json literal but found j java.security.cert..CertificateException: No subject alternative DNS name matching ************** found. at line 24

Any suggestions greatfully received ?

Nick

• If you are wanting to edit the page owners, I think the functionality in the pages section of the Admin settings works pretty well.  They have updated it some time back to allow you to make mass changes.

1.png

You can search for a specific owner or parent page, etc. and then select all of the results and perform any of the actions that you see to the right in the above screenshot.

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
  • Nick_
    Nick_ Member

@ST_-Superman-_  thanks for the response, I`m not actually looking to edit the page owners, more of getting a view/ouput on who the owners are ( in the process of cleaning obosolete/outdated cards/pages) so I can contact them and get feedback on their pages/cards that they`ve created prior to removingthem ?

• It looks like you have set up your your account incorrectly.

The part that you ***'ed out should be your domain address (i.e. companyname.domo.com)

1.png

• Nick_
    Nick_ Member

Thanks @ST_-Superman-_  have re-attempted, however, still no luck :(

I`ve created an API Key, it lets me connect ,select the relevant data/schedule etc.I get to the point where it`s "loading" the data, and then the same error message appears

• ST_-Superman-_
    Answer ✓

Yes.  When you click on "Add Account" the default setting for some reason is for them to populate your email address for customer.  However, the note to the side tells you that it should get populated with the portion of your URL before the .domo.com part.

Try adding a new account and make sure to populate with the correct customer info