Adding Chart to Table Cards Using Beast Mode

Dear All

I stumbled upon this amazing knowledge base article, which is contains information about adding graphics, links, and images to table cards using Beast Mode : https://knowledge.domo.com/Visualize/Adding_Cards_to_Domo/KPI_Cards/Transforming_Data_Using_Beast_Mode/Adding_Graphics%2C_Links%2C_and_Images_to_Table_Cards_Using_Beast_Mode

However, I didnt find information or guide on how to add charts into table cards in those article. So, Im curious wether if it is possible to add chart into table cards using beast mode ? or is there article somewhere in knowledge base or Dojo that I didnt aware exist ?

Attached the sample of the chart in table cards that I want to create.

Thank You!

Best Answer

• ST_-Superman-_
    Answer ✓

I believe that the image you are showing is a bit misleading. I think it is actually an image, and not a dynamic bar graph built inside a table card. 

I do think this is a good feature request though. I feel like this functionality is pretty simple to accomplish with excel. 

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman

Answers

• ST_-Superman-_
    Answer ✓

I believe that the image you are showing is a bit misleading. I think it is actually an image, and not a dynamic bar graph built inside a table card. 

I do think this is a good feature request though. I feel like this functionality is pretty simple to accomplish with excel. 

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
  • Ah... That's really unfortunate.. Hopefully, DOMO will add this feature in the future, or at least show us the trick on how to do it.

Thanks for the reply !