Output/Preview Window

I accidentally closed my output/preview window in my workbench, how do i get it back? 

I was trying to find an option but didn't see any.

Thanks.

Best Answer

• fieryknight
    fieryknight Member
    Answer ✓

some jobs ran fine as they are running daily. there was one that failed.

I had to re-install my workbench and reconfigure it to make it work. Its working now...

Answers

• You should have a small tab at the bottom left of your screen that has "Preview" and another that says "Output".  If you hit the X in the preview pane and it shows up and is just blank, hit the "Preview" eye at the top  on the menu bar and that should work.

• there is no preview/output window showing up. I have attached a screenshot here.

• You don't have Preview at the top showing because you aren't focused on a job...so if you expand the jobs and highlight one you'd get that option showing back at the top...if not close and reopen workbench.  

I'd try to close/reopen workbench if that doesn't work.

If all else fails, think about what version of workbench you're on.  I can't remember problems with older versions, but I always see Preview/Output in mine..so it may be something up with the version you are on....but that is just a guess.

• it was there this morning but i accidentally clicked on close on that tab :(

I tried to close and re-open workbench, didn't work.

preview button works when i focus on a job but it doesn't show the preview or the ouput even when i click on preview or run.

my workbench version is 4.62.6715.32090

• And the job has no errors and ran fine?  Did you look over the logs?

• fieryknight
    fieryknight Member
    Answer ✓

some jobs ran fine as they are running daily. there was one that failed.

I had to re-install my workbench and reconfigure it to make it work. Its working now...

This discussion has been closed.