Domo is ready, but an error occurred during the import: State value can only be 4096 characters.

jessdoe
jessdoe Contributor

Facebook Ads Advanced connector fails during import - any one have any idea what could be causing this error?

Best Answer

• jessdoe
    jessdoe Contributor
    Answer ✓

Thanks! Domo support resolved this Wednesday.

Answers

• I did get a Product Update email from Domo this week talking about changes to the Facebook connector.  I was not able to find the article in the knowledge base, but it did say to contact Domo Support with any questions about these changes. 

https://support.domo.com

I think the changes took effect on Monday.  When did you first notice this issue with the connector?  

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
  • jessdoe
    jessdoe Contributor
    Answer ✓

Thanks! Domo support resolved this Wednesday.

• @jessdoe,

Can you share with us what was done so we can share the solution in the Community?

Thanks!

• jessdoe
    jessdoe Contributor

I'd love to know what they did to resolve it but the only information I was given was "A fix has been deployed". Prior to this fix, Domo suggested I change the number of days for which I was requesting data from 700 to 90 or less but I never tried that work around. The fix came about 3 days later.