ZenDesk tags reported as "List"

Hello,

It seems that for some reason the ZenDesk connector is replacing the actual ticket tags by the word "List".
Here's what I see in ZenDesk for a particular ticket:

Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 01.41.39.png

And here's how the data preview looks like in Analyzer for the very same ticket:

Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 01.42.33.png

Has anyone encountered this issue and can offer some suggestions on how to solve this or work around it (already tried removing the dataset, changing the type from "General Search" to "Ticket Report" to no avail).

Thanks!

Best Answer

• kgr
    kgr Member
    Answer ✓

FYI - I was able to work around this issue by using a custom query and searchign for tags I was interested in. When I made that modification and re-ran the dataset I was able to utilize those tags in the Analyzer just fine.

So it seems that some types of ZenDesk queries are not well support and using a different type (or a custom) query may help.

Answers

• kgr
    kgr Member
    Answer ✓

FYI - I was able to work around this issue by using a custom query and searchign for tags I was interested in. When I made that modification and re-ran the dataset I was able to utilize those tags in the Analyzer just fine.

So it seems that some types of ZenDesk queries are not well support and using a different type (or a custom) query may help.

• @kgr can you help me out - how did you make a custom query?