Is it possible to set Quick Filters to default to appearing collapsed rather than expanded?

Really like the addition of Quick Filters as an option, but wonder if it is possible to have them default to being collapsed.  We have a couple of cards where it will be beneficial to provde a couple of options for QF's.  Having them initially appear collapsed would give us a cleaner look, yet still enable ready access to getting quickly to what content is relevant to a particular person.  Additionally, when there are a fair number of values in a filter, subsequent QF's get pushed out the bottom of the visible card.  Granted, the user can collapse the Quick Filters themselves, but will need to do so each time they access the card.

Best Answer

• AS
    AS Coach
    Answer ✓

To my knowledge it is not possible, but that sounds like a great idea.

Post it on the Ideas Exchange!

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"

Answers

• AS
    AS Coach
    Answer ✓

To my knowledge it is not possible, but that sounds like a great idea.

Post it on the Ideas Exchange!

Aaron

**Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • Aaron,

Posted this on the Ideas Exchange & it's been escalated at least to review.  Keeping my fingers crossed that we see this come through in a future update.

Thanks for the prod to post it on the Exchange.

Pete

• AS
    AS Coach

Thanks Pete

Wouldn't hurt to put a link in this thread, too, so visitors can jump straight to it.

Aaron

• Hadn't occured to me to do so - another good prod and round of thanks.

Here's the link to this topic in the Ideas Exchange:

https://dojo.domo.com/t5/Ideas-Exchange/Quick-Filters-option-to-set-default-to-show-collapsed-on-card/idi-p/25761

• We too, would like to lock the quick filters as collapsed.  Any answers yet?

• None since it was flagged as being under review back in Sept on the Ideas Exchange. Do believe it would really make Quick Filters an even more useful, more powerful tool.

This discussion has been closed.