Outreach Connector Beta

kamuela
kamuela Domo Employee

Welcome to the Outreach Connector Beta

Outreach is a sales communication platform that makes your team's communication workflows faster and reveals the performance insights that make them more effective at selling. Use Domo's Outreach connector to generate reports about calls, prospects, accounts, and more.

This is a new connector that Domo has recently finished.  We are looking for customers that want to test this connector and provide us feedback.  If you would like to test this connector, please send a direct message to @kamuela to get instructions on how to access the connector.  If you have any questions or feedback on the connector, please post them in this thread. We are looking for feedback on the following:

• Quality of the data that is imported to Domo. Is it formatted and classified correctly? Is it usable?
  • Report definitions. Do they include needed fields? Do they need additional selection options? Etc.
  • Report Content. Does each report include the appropriate fields?
  • Business value of the data. Is the data providing business value?
  • Connector configuration. Any feedback on the setup process?
  • Documentation. Is it accurate and complete?
I am no longer with Domo. Please @mention @Millhouse for connector specific questions.

Best Answer

• kamuela
    kamuela Domo Employee
    Answer ✓

The Outreach Connector is now available as part of the Domo Connector Beta Program. Outreach is a sales communication platform that makes your team's communication workflows faster and reveals the performance insights that make them more effective at selling. Use Domo's Outreach connector to generate reports about calls, prospects, accounts, and so on.

See this thread for details on how to request access and to ask any questions or provide feedback.

I am no longer with Domo. Please @mention @Millhouse for connector specific questions.

Answers

• kamuela
    kamuela Domo Employee
    Answer ✓

The Outreach Connector is now available as part of the Domo Connector Beta Program. Outreach is a sales communication platform that makes your team's communication workflows faster and reveals the performance insights that make them more effective at selling. Use Domo's Outreach connector to generate reports about calls, prospects, accounts, and so on.

See this thread for details on how to request access and to ask any questions or provide feedback.

• @Millhouse I think the connector is great in a lot of ways. I would like the addition of one more dataset though. If we could pull in the mailbox dataset, it would help me greatly in joining other datasets together. As of right now, I can't join mailings to users, so I can't accurately report on email volume by rep through Domo.

• arick
    arick Member

@Millhouse We've been noticing a ton of failures on the import of data from Outreach. I have four datasets in particular that have failed to import data for the last 5 days.

• Does this connector actually work? We've tried connecting it but we keep returning blank datasets...

• arick
    arick Member

@clloyd01 

Yeah, it's been working fairly okay for us. The issue is that the datasets take quite a long time to import. 8 - 10 hours for 250k rows. It also has a pretty low threshold for concurrent update requests. I had to space out all of our dataset updates throughout the day to prevent failures.

• Odd - we aren't seeing ANY data come through with any of the reports although data is definately there.

I'll check with support and see if they can give us a hand.

• Really need to pull in data from the "Opportunity" object. I'm not seeing this option in the Outreach Connector. Is this possible?