Are there plans to improve the Card management flow?

Hi All,

are there plans to improve the Card management flow that will allow the creation and editing of cards to be more time efficient? I.e, reduce the number of pages that need to be traversed.

At moment it takes a total of 3 pages to make any change to a card and from a card creation and edit perspective, the process is noticeably cumbersome...

------

Features:

• Bulk Edit of Cards
    • Future State: I have 4 cards built from the same data source that require that same filter. I select each card, and apply the same filter to them each. 
      • Pages traveled. 0
    • Current State: I have 4 cards built from the same data source that require that same filter. For each card I need to individually go into their setting apply the filter. 
      • Pages traveled: 12
  • Quick Card Edit
    • Example: Without leaving the page I can select a specifc card and make quick change to it's visualization settings.
      • Future State: I'm requested to change a column on 10 cards that span across multiple data sources. From their quick edit setting, or the bulk edit page, I change the column
        • Page traveled: 0-1, to get to the bulk edit page.
      • Current state: I'm requested to change a column on 10 cards that span across multiple data sources. I need to go into each card indivual settings and change the column
        • Pages traveled: 30
  • Fast Card Creation
    • Example: I click to design a card and, without leaving the page, a small card designer screen appears and allows me to:
      • Select Datasource
      • Select Fields
        • Also allowing field aliasing
      • Select Graph Type
      • Card appears on page
      • .....Finished

- Thank you

Comments

• kshah008
    kshah008 Contributor

Hi all,

Can anybody help @claudecyrill with their question?

Thanks!

• Hi, there has been no response to this item. Am I in the usual wait time?

-Claude

• Godzilla
    Godzilla Contributor

I would add these to the idea exchange to get votes by the community members and get it on their roadmap.

Domo Arigato!

**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem as 'Accepted Solution'
  • kshah008
    kshah008 Contributor

@claudecyrill, as Godzilla mentioned, please feel free to post this in our "Ideas" section. 

• Hi,

Thanks for the reminder. I'll update that now.

This discussion has been closed.