"DOMO use" by User report

GIriarte
GIriarte Contributor
edited March 2023 in Datasets

Is any way to have a report showing the DOMO use by User?

I would need to know who is using it, who is not, how much their use it, how many cards they saw, which cards, last day of use, etc.

Best Answer

Answers

• Godzilla
    Godzilla Contributor

if you contact them, they have a set of canned charts (called Domo Metrics) they can deploy to your instance that has what you're looking for.

Domo Arigato!

**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem as 'Accepted Solution'
  • Hi Glriarte, We currently have "Domo Metrics" in our data sets which enable us to track everything you mention. Ask your Domo contact , their support should be able to make that available to you.
    Domo Arigato!

**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem as 'Accepted Solution'
  • ckatzman
    ckatzman Contributor

@DaniBoy, I'm not finding it at the moment, but I seem to recall there being an Idea submitted very early in the Dojo's lifespan requesting that a "Domo Metrics" Data Source be made available.  It might have been suggested as only having Admin level accessibility, allowing for tracking of data source, page, and card usage, as well as user statistics?  Can we locate that (assuming i'm not imagining it), might allow for some users to help vote-it-up?

**Say thank you by clicking the 'thumbs up'
    **Be sure to select the answer that represents the best solution and mark as "Accept as Solution"
  • @cmarkum Is this the idea you were thinking about?

You can also view the oldest ideas here. There are 15 pages worth so go to page 14 then 13 if the above wasn't the one in question.

Hope this helps!

Dani

• ckatzman
    ckatzman Contributor

@GIriarte @Godiepi Please follow the embedded link in @DaniBoy 's reply and vote up the original idea.  It's Under Review already, but perhaps we can sell it's importance and get that advanced to In Development one of these days.  Smiley Surprised

**Say thank you by clicking the 'thumbs up'
    **Be sure to select the answer that represents the best solution and mark as "Accept as Solution"
  • GIriarte
    GIriarte Contributor

Thanks, I just did.

• [Deleted User]
    Answer ✓

Domo has retired the Domo Metrics DataSets.They have been replaced by the Domo Stats DataSets. See the below article for more information

https://knowledge.domo.com/Connect/Connecting_to_Data_with_Connectors/Configuring_Each_Connector/Connectors_for_Analytics/DomoStats_Connector

Thanks!