Accidentally deleted a page - is there a way to retrieve it?

OneSpace
OneSpace Member
edited March 2023 in Datasets

Somehow I deleted an entire page. Thought I was changed user access and it disappeared along with all the cards. Is there a way to retrieve it?

Best Answers

• Austin
    Austin Member
    Answer ✓

An admin will still be able to go into the Admin settings under "Pages" and add user's since it still exists.

• nalbright
    nalbright Contributor
    Answer ✓

If you believe your question has been answered, please choose a post as the solution so that this thread is marked as solved.  Thanks ?

"When I have money, I buy books. When I have no money, I buy food." - Erasmus of Rotterdam

Answers

• Was the page deleted within the Admin settings under "Delete Page" or were you removed from the page as a user?

• Removed as a user and as the only user, it disappeared.

• nalbright
    nalbright Contributor

The page should still exist, but should only be able to be viewed by those with sufficient admin privileges.

"When I have money, I buy books. When I have no money, I buy food." - Erasmus of Rotterdam
  • Austin
    Austin Member
    Answer ✓

An admin will still be able to go into the Admin settings under "Pages" and add user's since it still exists.

• OK. Thank you.

• nalbright
    nalbright Contributor
    Answer ✓

If you believe your question has been answered, please choose a post as the solution so that this thread is marked as solved.  Thanks ?