Custom Symbol Shape for Waffle Charts

Options
k_yordi
k_yordi Member
edited December 2023 in Analyzer Ideas

Hello! I was wondering if there was a way to create a custom symbol or if I could request a couple of symbols to be added. I'm sure there is a way by using the custom chart upload feature, so if anyone has any suggestions or resources on how to build one out, I'd really appreciate any insight!

Symbol Requests:

Dollar Sign

Car

Bed

Sun

Moon

Thanks!

Tagged:
3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• xipomah194
    xipomah194 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options

Everyone pleasant appetite who wanted to eat waffles)) If seriously, then I had to make waffle diagrams in the Excel, very interesting, I think your efforts would be useful to you somewhere, because they are very useful. I wonder why such interesting things are not taught in schools, ultrasounds and other educational institutions? But they teach everything to memorize and solve the same examples, tasks, well, they force a bunch of these tests to pass, instead of teaching something new and really useful .... :(

Content Manager riewes.de

• kumkar
    kumkar Member
    edited May 2023
    Options

It's not entirely clear why you need this, but I think there is no such possibility. Try reading the article apps para hackear instagram perhaps in this way you will be able to find answers to your questions.

• vbatala
    vbatala Member
    edited August 2023
    Options

Thank you.

But can i give you a little advice?