Pivot tables in emailed dashboards (scheduled reports)

I have a dashboard that uses both tables and pivot tables that is designed to be emailed daily. The cards with tables render well in the scheduled reports, but the text in the pivot table doesn't wrap and is almost illegible. Is there a setting to fix this, please?

Best Answer

• MichelleH
    MichelleH Coach
    Answer ✓

@LenLaCara Do you have the "Allow Text to Wrap" box checked in the analyzer of the pivot table?

Answers

• MichelleH
    MichelleH Coach
    Answer ✓

@LenLaCara Do you have the "Allow Text to Wrap" box checked in the analyzer of the pivot table?

• LenLaCara
    LenLaCara Member
    edited May 2023

Yes, it is checked, and the text does wrap on the dashboard. It just won't do so in the scheduled reports.

(Aside: I didn't mean to mark the question as answered.)

• @LenLaCara Is the scheduled report based off of the card or the dashboard? If the amount of data in the card is manageable enough and doesn't require scrolling, I'd suggest scheduling the report based on the dashboard instead since table cards sometimes get cut off on scheduled reports.

• I'm scheduling a dashboard with multiple cards. I can email a copy to you if that would help.

• @LenLaCara Do you have a screenshot of what the email looks like?

• Yes, the image in my initial question is from the email. FWIW, I get the same results whether I schedule the card by itself, or as part of a dashboard. It doesn't wrap and it's too small to read. (Numbers deleted.)