Linking subdashboards

How can I link different subdashboards and make them run when embed? I've tried chaging the interaction linking different pages by using the “Link to any content” option but it doesn't work when embed

Answers

• LWalker
    LWalker Contributor

To link different subdashboards in Domo and have them run when embedded, you can use the "Link to URL" option instead of the "Link to any content" option.

Here are the steps to create a URL that links to a subdashboard:

1. Navigate to the subdashboard you want to link to.
    2. Click on the "Share" button in the top-right corner of the screen.
    3. Click on the "Link to URL" option.
    4. In the "Link to URL" dialog box, copy the URL that is displayed.
    5. Go to the dashboard where you want to create the link.
    6. Add a text or image object to the dashboard.
    7. Click on the object to select it, and then click on the "Link" button in the top-right corner of the object.
    8. In the "Link" dialog box, paste the URL you copied earlier into the "URL" field.
    9. Click "OK" to save the link.

When you embed the dashboard that contains the link, the link should work as expected, and clicking on it should take you to the linked subdashboard.

Note that if you have multiple subdashboards you want to link to, you will need to repeat these steps for each subdashboard and add a separate link for each one.

• Hi,

I am unable to find this option which you have mentioned, "Link to URL". Please see the following attachment, it came up after clicking to the share option of this sub dashboard.